Sometimes it is EASY to see if your car or truck needs to come into our shop for professional repairs!
1. You see steam rising from the engine!
2. The Check Engine Light is on!
3. The engine starts, but there is an odor that is not right.
4. You hear grinding or thumping noises.
Always great service & customer service!!! Sweet people!
- Lisa P (5-Star Google Review)
Hometown, family-run business. Excellent work. Reasonable price. Friendly service.
- Bonnie P (5-Star Google Review)
I don't trust anybody else with my vehicle maintenance. They are the best locally.
- Larry L (5-Star Google Review)
They have great customer service!! They will come to get your car, fix it for you, and bring it back. They are nice people.
- Deborah A (5-Star Google Review)
Nice, friendly, and honest staff! This family-owned business is the go-to place for all your automotive needs. I have much RESPECT for this family and business!!!
- Bern T (5-Star Google Review)
This is a repair garage you can trust. They have done several repairs for me and always call to let you know the cost of the repairs before they do it. It's nice to have a service crew you can trust.
- Wally H (5-Star Google Review)
202 S Chatham Ave
Siler City, NC 27344
AFTER HOURS: (919) 842-2606